from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. milligram
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for the milligram, an SI unit of mass equal to 10−3 grams.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In chem., the symbol for magnesium.
- n. An abbreviation of milligram.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a light silver-white ductile bivalent metallic element; in pure form it burns with brilliant white flame; occurs naturally only in combination (as in magnesite and dolomite and carnallite and spinel and olivine)
- n. one thousandth (1/1,000) gram
Sorry, no etymologies found.