from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Based or acting on error; misled: well-intentioned but misguided efforts; misguided do-gooders.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. ill-conceived or not thought through
- adj. misled or mistaken
- adj. lacking proper guidance
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of misguide.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. wrong in e.g. opinion or judgment
- adj. poorly conceived or thought out
Sorry, no etymologies found.