from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To manage badly or carelessly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To manage an area of responsibility in a way which is inept, incompetent, or dishonest.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To manage ill or improperly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To manage badly; conduct carelessly or improperly.
- n. Mistake; miscarriage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. manage badly or incompetently
mis- + manage (Wiktionary)