from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal Used as a familiar term of address for a young woman or girl.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A young female; miss.
- adj. Of, or pertaining to, female clothing or clothing sizes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See misy.
- n. An affectionate, or contemptuous, form of miss; a young girl; a miss.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or resembling a miss or young lady; characteristic of young misses; sentimental.
- n. A diminutive of miss: common in England and in the southern United States.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a young woman
Sorry, no etymologies found.