from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who maintains that all members of the human race belong to a single species.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who maintains that the human races are all of one species; -- opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who maintains the doctrine of monogenesis in any form.
- n. One who believes in the doctrine of monogenism.
- Of or pertaining to monogenesis or monogenism: as, a monogenist theory.
Sorry, no etymologies found.