from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Divided into many parts.
- adj. Involving more than two nations or parties; multilateral.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Divided into multiple parts
- adj. Involving multiple nations; multilateral
- adj. Describing a system of three or more entangled quantum states
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Divided into many parts; having several parts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Divided or cleft into many parts; having several parts; multifid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving more than two parties
Sorry, no etymologies found.