from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being mutable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being mutable, or subject to change or alteration, either in form, state, or essential character; susceptibility of change; changeableness; inconstancy; variation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being mutable.
- n. Changeableness, as of mind, disposition, or will; inconstancy; instability: as, the mutability of opinion or purpose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being capable of mutation
mutable + -ity (Wiktionary)