Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Easy and unceremonious dress in general: as, she appeared in negligée.
- n. A form of loose gown worn by women in the eighteenth century.
- n. See negligée necklace, below.
- Carelessly arranged or attired; unceremoniously dressed; careless.
- From French négligé ("underdressed; loose garment"), past participle of négliger ("to neglect"), from Latin negligere. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘negligée’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
Words relating to getting naked, being naked, the commonly naked, nakedness (partial or complete), and similar.
Looking for tweets for negligée.