from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A value determining how much processor time to concede to a running process. (See also nice (verb), renice.)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality or state of being nice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or quality of being nice, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of nice
- n. a courteous manner that respects accepted social usage
- n. the quality of being difficult to detect or analyze
From nice + -ness. (Wiktionary)