from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The refusal to conform to common standards, conventions, rules, traditions or laws.
- n. a Protestant in England who is not a member of the Church of England; dissenter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as nonconformity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the practice of nonconformity
- n. a lack of orthodoxy in thoughts or beliefs
Sorry, no etymologies found.