from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Biology Of, relating to, or forming a nucleus: a nuclear membrane.
- adj. Physics Of or relating to atomic nuclei: a nuclear chain reaction.
- adj. Using or derived from the energy of atomic nuclei: nuclear power.
- adj. Of, using, or possessing atomic or hydrogen bombs: nuclear war; nuclear nations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of, pertaining to, or using nuclear weapons.
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or powered by atomic energy; same as nuclear-powered.
- adj. Of or pertaining to nations possessing nuclear weapons.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to a nucleus; having the character of a nucleus; constituted by or constituting a nucleus; endoplastic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of a cell
- adj. constituting or like a nucleus
- adj. (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy
- adj. of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of an atom
From nucleus.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From nucleus + -ar. (Wiktionary)