from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Initialism of object-oriented.
- n. The Greek letter omega.
- n. A Hawaiian honeyeater of the genus Moho, now believed to be extinct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. One.
- n. A beautiful bird (Moho nobilis) of the Hawaiian Islands. It yields the brilliant yellow feathers formerly used in making the royal robes. Called also yellow-tufted honeysucker.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as o.
- n. One of the Sandwich Island honeysuckers, Moho or Acrulocercus nobilis, the bright yellow axillary feathers of which were used with those of the mamo in making cloaks and leis for the chiefs. See Moho, with cut.
Representation of a long-o sound. (Wiktionary)
From Hawaiian ‘ō‘ō (Wiktionary)