from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The fact of having a regular, proper and systematic arrangement.
- n. Orderly behaviour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being orderly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Orderly state or condition; regularity; order.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a condition of regular or proper arrangement
- n. the quality of appreciating method and system
From orderly + -ness. (Wiktionary)