from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or written in paragraphs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or consisting of, a paragraph or paragraphs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by division into paragraphs: exhibiting frequent breaks in writing.
- Of, pertaining to, or of the nature of a paragraph or brief notice; consisting of paragraphs; also, writing or contributing paragraphs.
- Relating to or affected with paragraphia.
paragraph + -ic (Wiktionary)