from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Home or offices of a pastor; comparable to a rectory
- n. The role or responsibilities of a pastor.
- n. The period of service of a particular pastor to his congregation; his term of office.
- n. An organization or body consisting of multiple pastors.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The office, jurisdiction, or duty, of a pastor; pastorate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as pastorate.
- n. Pasturage.
Sorry, no etymologies found.