- interj. slang Goodbye.
- interj. slang go in peace.
- v. intransitive To become unconscious; to pass out.
- v. transitive To render unconscious.
- v. To experience an altered state of consciousness.
- v. intransitive, slang To depart.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘peace out’.
A list of what are generally-accepted to be hippy words. List names derives from this quote by Germaine Greer, "To see hippikins and hippettes milling miserably around among the Mecca gorillas who ...
Looking for tweets for peace out.