from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small hole or crevice through which one may peep. Also called eyehole.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small hole, opening, or glass, especially in a door, through which to look.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A hole, or crevice, through which one may peep without being discovered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A hole or crevice through which one may peep or look.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a hole (in a door or an oven etc) through which you can peep
peep + hole (Wiktionary)