from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To explain by, or accommodate to, the Platonic philosophy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To adopt the opinion of Plato or his followers.
- transitive v. To explain by, or accomodate to, the Platonic philosophy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To follow the opinions or philosophy of Plato; reason like Plato; emulate Plato.
- To explain on the principles of the Platonic school, or to accommodate to those principles.
- Also spelled Platonise.
Sorry, no etymologies found.