from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a post office or mail service.
- idiom go postal Slang To become extremely angry or deranged, especially in an outburst of violence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to the collection, sorting and delivery of mail.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Belonging to the post office or mail service
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to the post or mails; belonging or pertaining to a mail service: as, postal arrangements; postal regulations; postal service.
- Called post-cards in the United Kingdom.
- n. A postal card or postal order.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the system for delivering mail
Sorry, no etymologies found.