from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. After entry into anything.
- n. An additional or subsequent entry, of as mistakenly omitted goods in a customs report.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A second or subsequent, at the customhouse, of goods which had been omitted by mistake.
- n. An additional or subsequent entry.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In com., an addition to the manifest of a vessel of an item or items of merchandise found on the vessel, and not enumerated on the manifest at the time of the entry of the vessel at the custom-house.
- n. In bookkeeping, a subsequent or additional entry.
post- + entry (Wiktionary)