from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that procures: a procurer of free tickets to concerts.
- n. A pander.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who procures or obtains things, especially one who procures customers for prostitutes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who procures, or obtains; one who, or that which, brings on, or causes to be done, esp. by corrupt means.
- n. One who procures the gratification of lust for another; a pimp; a pander.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who procures or obtains; that which brings on or causes to be done.
- n. One who uses means to bring anything about, especially one who does so secretly and corruptly.
- n. One who procures for another the gratification of his lust; a pimp; a pander.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who obtains or acquires
- n. someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
Sorry, no etymologies found.