Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In botany: A shoot, such as a runner or sucker, which may serve for propagation.
- n. In algæ, a modified branch by which non-sexual reproduction is effected.
- n. One of the powder-like grains which form the soredia of lichens.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Bot.) A runner terminated by a germinating bud.
- New Latin. See propagate. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘propagulum’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for propagulum.