from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of restoring something to its previous state.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of reinstating; the state of being reinstated; re�stablishment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of reinstating; restoration to a former position, office, or rank; reëstablishment.
- n. In fire-insurance, the replacement or repairing of damaged property.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of restoring someone to a previous position
- n. the condition of being reinstated
From reinstate + -ment. (Wiktionary)