from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To seize (assets, property, etc.) again.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To seize again, or a second time.
- transitive v. To put in possession again; to reinstate.
- transitive v. To take possession of, as lands and tenements which have been disseized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To seize again; seize a second time.
- To put into possession of; reinstate: chiefly in such phrases as to be reseized of or in (to be repossessed of).
- In law, to take possession of, as of lands and tenements which have been disseized.
re- + seize (Wiktionary)