from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or condition of being restless; an inability to be still, quiet, at peace or comfortable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being restless, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lack of patience; irritation with anything that causes delay
- n. a feeling of agitation expressed in continual motion
- n. inability to rest or relax or be still
- n. the quality of being ceaselessly moving or active
restless + -ness (Wiktionary)