from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To resurrect, or raise from the dead.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To raise from the dead.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To raise from the dead; resurrect.
- To steal from the grave; dig up from the grave.
- Also spelled resurrectionise.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.