from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A cut of meat from a rib end of veal or lamb.
- n. One of a series of microscopic grooves, each a few thousandths of an inch wide, inscribed on the surface of an adhesive-backed tape and used on airplanes and boat hulls to reduce drag.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Boneless processed pork or beef rib meat, served at restaurants and fast food places.
- n. A cut of veal or lamb taken from near the rib
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A little rib; a rudimentary rib; a vertebral pleurapophysis not developed into a free and functional rib: as, a cervical riblet of man. See pleurapophysis.
rib + -let (Wiktionary)