from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who rows.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who rows with an oar.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who rows, or manages an oar in rowing.
- n. One given to rows; a quarrelsome or disorderly fellow.
- n. A workman who roughens cloth preparatory to shearing; a rougher.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who rows a boat
to row + -er (Wiktionary)