from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the scaphoid and lunar bones of the carpus.
- n. A bone formed by the coalescence of the scaphoid and lunar in the carpus of carnivora.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the scaphoid and lunar bones of the carpus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the scaphoid and the semilunar bone of the wrist: as, the scapholunar articulation.
- Representing or constituted by both the scaphoid and the semilunar bone of the wrist: as, the scapholunar bone.
- n. The scapholunar bone; the scapholunare.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.