Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the scaphoid and the semilunar bone of the wrist: as, the scapholunar articulation.
- Representing or constituted by both the scaphoid and the semilunar bone of the wrist: as, the scapholunar bone.
- n. The scapholunar bone; the scapholunare.
- adj. anatomy Of or relating to the scaphoid and lunar bones of the carpus.
- n. anatomy A bone formed by the coalescence of the scaphoid and lunar in the carpus of carnivora.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Anat.) Of or pertaining to the scaphoid and lunar bones of the carpus.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘scapholunar’.
List of adjectives such as everduring that do not frequent common speech and writing. A continuation of my list Adjectival Arcana, which had grown to over 7700 words and had become far too cumbersome.
Looking for tweets for scapholunar.