from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or in the form of a scheme or diagram.
- n. A structural or procedural diagram, especially of an electrical or mechanical system.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. represented simply
- adj. sketchy, incomplete
- adj. relating to a schema
- n. A drawing or sketch showing how a system works at an abstract level.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a scheme or a schema.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of, or pertaining to, a schema, in any sense; typical; made or done according to some fundamental plan: used in biology in much the same sense as archetypal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. diagram of an electrical or mechanical system
- adj. represented in simplified or symbolic form
From scheme. (Wiktionary)