from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To separate and reserve something for a specific purpose.
- v. To disagree with something and reject or overturn it.
- v. To declare something invalid or null and void.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- v. make inoperative or stop
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.