from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That can be signed (represented in sign language).
- adj. Ready to have a signature affixed to it, as with a contract.
- adj. Available for the posting of signs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Suitable to be signed; requiring signature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being signed; requiring to bo signed: as, a deed signable by A. B.
- Capable of signing.
sign + -able (Wiktionary)