from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Affected by snow blindness; temporarily blinded by light reflected off snow.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Affected with blindness by the brilliancy of snow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected with snow-blindness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. affect with snow blindness
- adj. temporarily blinded by exposure to light reflected from snow or ice
Sorry, no etymologies found.