from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To interact with others
- v. To instruct, usually subconsciously, in the etiquette of a society
- v. To take into collective or governmental ownership
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make conform to socialist ideas and philosophies
- v. take part in social activities; interact with others
- v. prepare for social life
- v. train for a social environment
Sorry, no etymologies found.