from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Filled with, prompted by, or showing spite; malicious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Filled with, or showing, spite; having a desire to vex, annoy, or injure; malignant; malicious
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Filled with, or showing, spite; having a desire to vex, annoy, or injure; malignant; malicious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Filled with spite; having a malevolent or grudging disposition; malicious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. showing malicious ill will and a desire to hurt; motivated by spite
From spite + -ful (Wiktionary)