from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Stitches, collectively.
- v. Present participle of stitch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who stitches.
- n. Work done by sewing, esp. when a continuous line of stitches is shown on the surface; stitches, collectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Stitches collectively; especially, ornamental stitches designed to show on the surface of the work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. joining or attaching by stitches
Sorry, no etymologies found.