from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A reappraisal of a situation, a person, or one's own position or prospects.
- n. The act or process of inventorying merchandise or the supplies on hand.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of taking an inventory of merchandise etc.
- n. the reappraisal of a situation or of one's prospects
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. reappraisal of a situation or position or outlook
- n. making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand
Sorry, no etymologies found.