from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who tells stories; a narrator of anecdotes,incidents, or fictitious tales.
- n. An historian; -- in contempt.
- n. A euphemism or child's word for “a liar.”
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who tells stories, true or fictitious, whether orally or in writing.
- n. One given to relating anecdotes: as, a good story-teller at a dinner-table.
- n. One who tells falsehoods; a fibber.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who tells a story
- n. someone who tells lies
Sorry, no etymologies found.