Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Cycloheptanone; a colorless oil, , prepared by the distillation of suberic acid with lime. It has an odor of peppermint and boils at 179–181° C.
- n. chemistry cycloheptanone
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The hypothetical ketone of suberic acid.
- n. A colorless liquid, analogous suberone proper, having a pleasant peppermint odor. It is obtained by the distillation of calcium suberate.
- suberic + -one? (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘suberone’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for suberone.