from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being superior
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality, state, or condition of being superior
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being superior, in any sense.
- n. In Scots law, the right which the superior enjoys in the land held by the vassal. (See superior, 3.) The superiority of all the lands in the kingdom was originally in the sovereign.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. displaying a sense of being better than others
- n. the quality of being superior
- n. the quality of being at a competitive advantage
- n. the state of excelling or surpassing or going beyond usual limits
Sorry, no etymologies found.