from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Baseball The third of the bases on the diamond counterclockwise from home plate; the last base to be reached by a runner before home plate.
- n. Baseball The position played by the third baseman.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The base after second base in a counter-clockwise path around a baseball infield.
- n. Touching a man's or woman's genitals in a sexual manner; mutual masturbation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the base that must be touched third by a base runner in baseball
- n. the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the third of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
Sorry, no etymologies found.