from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Baseball The third of the bases on the diamond counterclockwise from home plate; the last base to be reached by a runner before home plate.
- n. Baseball The position played by the third baseman.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The base after second base in a counter-clockwise path around a baseball infield.
- n. Touching a man's or woman's genitals in a sexual manner; mutual masturbation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the base that must be touched third by a base runner in baseball
- n. the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the third of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.