from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having three angles.
- adj. Located inside a triangle.
- adj. Divided into triangles (said of the field).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having three angles; triangular.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having three angles; having the form of a triangle; also, belonging to or situated in a triangle.
- In heraldry, divided into triangles: noting the field, and equivalent to barry bendy dexter and sinister, or paly bendy dexter and sinister.
Sorry, no etymologies found.