American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Happening, done, or appearing three times a week.
- adj. Happening, done, or appearing every three weeks.
- adv. Three times a week.
- adv. Every three weeks.
- n. A periodical published triweekly.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Occurring, performed, or appearing once every three weeks.
- Less correctly, occurring, performed, or appearing thrice a week: as, a triweekly newspaper.
- adj. Published three times a week.
- n. A publication published three times a week.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Occurring or appearing three times a week; thriceweekly.
- tri- + weekly (Wiktionary)
“Many small sprits of canned air is what I do around biweekly or triweekly.”
“My father would chauffeur me to my triweekly physical therapy sessions and to my psychological counselor, Dr. Tom Craig.”
“In 1966, I began to write a triweekly column on current affairs for Newsweek magazine, alternating with”
“Vivian, a 19-year-old, white, lower-middle-class, Jewish girl, was seen in intensive biweekly and triweekly psychotherapy over a three-year period.”
“The triweekly Oosterlig became a daily paper in 1961, but its 1962 circulation figures (10,000) became available too late for inclusion in the first edition of this book.”
“Thus going to Pont du Sable for a day's shooting became a weekly delight, then a biweekly fascination, then an incorrigible triweekly habit.”
“But during the seven months of his sojourn here, Carl had gradually and almost unconsciously become interested in the great warehouse and its contents and the triweekly demands of the family at the Monastery.”
“Growing out of these monthly, semimonthly, weekly, biweekly, and triweekly markets, as one sees them in the Philippines, is a still higher form of commerce carried on very largely by sale, but not entirely so.”
“When Dick came down with the triweekly barrel of water he was astonished to see Qui-tha slowly weaving yucca stalks into the wire that now bound the poles of the cook tent.”
“Juan country, an exploit wherein three desperate tramps assaulted the triweekly road-hack, and, making off with their booty, were ultimately taken and strung up to a convenient tree.”
‘triweekly’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for triweekly.