from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of various knots (for string or the like) having some symmetry.
- n. A particular species of moth.
- n. A particular knot of eight crossings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a knot for tying the ends of two lines together
- n. a stylized or decorative knot used as an emblem of love
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.