from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or constructed of turf.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding with turf; made of, or covered with, turf.
- adj. Having the nature or appearance of turf.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the turf, or horse racing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding or covered with turf; covered with short grass; also, having the qualities, nature, or appearance of turf.
- Of or connected with the turf or race-ground; characteristic of the turf or of horse-racing; sporting.
turf + -y (Wiktionary)