from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of unbind.
- adj. Not bound: unbound manuscripts; an unbound book.
- adj. Freed from bonds or restraints; released: an unbound captive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past of unbind.
- v. Past participle of unbind
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of unbind.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not restrained or tied down by bonds
- adj. not held in chemical or physical combination
- adj. not secured within a cover
Sorry, no etymologies found.