Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render something indefinite; confound or confuse definitions.
- v. transitive To make indefinite; to obliterate or confuse the definition or limitations of.
- v. programming, transitive To remove the definition of; to return to an undefined state.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To make indefinite; to obliterate or confuse the definition or limitations of.
- un- + define (Wiktionary)
“I am a part of the sisterhood; I am a feminist and no one has the right to "undefine" me as such.”
“Yup, It return "undefine" if I include the try .. catch in the javescript.”
“Unlike conventional field guides, which affix labels and definitions, Solnit's aims to unname and undefine.”
“I wounder why we still have war then...also since Taiwan's status is undefine and last holder is either Japan and US.”
“If that folder doesn't exist, it will stop and undefine any VM running with that name in libvirt.”
“It could also be convenient to undefine the Ctrl+Alt+L shortcut and use Input Actions to redefine this shortcut to xlock.”
“If you are rich, then what better camouflage is there than to undefine "rich"?”
“Aha I didn't I put in the CSS because you can't undefine in php.”
“Not sure what that has to do with IT. wrote in message news: 6179667@discussion. autodesk.com ... well IT is involved, so to be clear, thru autocad, the only way to edit a you could always just undefine the command "cui" for all users who dont need access to editing the files”
“Some custom lsp command assignments wont override corresponding Civil3d assigned commands unless I "undefine the command in C3d first" (which I don't do).”
‘undefine’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for undefine.