from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of undo.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. incomplete, unfinished
- v. Past participle of undo
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. p. of undo.
- adj. Not done or performed; neglected.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not done.
- Past participle of undo, undo.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. doomed to extinction
- adj. not fastened or tied or secured
- adj. thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
- adj. not done
Sorry, no etymologies found.