Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not wormed; not having the worm-like lytta cut from under the tongue: said of a dog.
- adj. of an animal Not wormed; not treated for worms.
- adj. of wood, etc. Not spoiled by worms.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Not wormed; not having had the worm, or lytta, under the tongue cut out; -- said of a dog.
- un- + wormed (Wiktionary)
“The faeces of unwormed dogs can spread some very nasty diseases and all dog poo is deeply unpleasant stuff.”
‘unwormed’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for unwormed.